Ilearn School

Ilearn School

LỚP MỚI

lớp mới

ILearn Student's Essay (Diệu Hoa)

I started learning here in this summer and now I can say that I'm glad to choose this course. The first thing I like is the teachers. They are all friendly and helpful and their teaching is really easy to understand. Secondly, the environment is great. Our class doesn't has too many people so the interaction between teachers student is good. 
We also have many intersting activities in class so that we won't feel tired of learning. On special ocasions we even have funny events and I can both play and learn from them. Finally, learning have means. I have a chance to communicate with foreign teacher, and it is a special feature of this Language Centre. My speaking has inproved so much thanks to it.
I have to admit that before I attended this class, I had been in front of people essepecially in English. But now, everything's changed. So I think the best thing this course's done for me is that it makes me feel confident, which helps me so much in my life.

ILearn Student's Essay (Diệu Hoa) 18:26 Rating: 5
Bản Quyền thuộc về ILEARN LANGUAGE CENTRE © 2014 - 2015

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.