Ilearn School

Ilearn School

LỚP MỚI

lớp mới

ILearn Student's Essay (Linh Chi)

In this summer I have attended an English couse at ILearn English centre. This course is quite useful for me. The past time, I couldn't spell or talk English with my friends and my teachers. I was afraid so much. Due to it, I think English now is an easy and funny I can get over myself. In my classroom, maybe I stand the fifteenth top of class. I'm happy. Moreover, at couse, I can participate in a lot activities of the centre. For example, I had a talk show with my foreign teacher at coffee in the last evening. It was interesting. I have never fogotten it. But sometime I think my foreign teacher should talk and discuss with his students much more. Necause in my class are there a few students who are lack of skills such as speaking and writting. In short, this course is intersting, useful for me. Thank you so much

ILearn Student's Essay (Linh Chi) 17:43 Rating: 5
Bản Quyền thuộc về ILEARN LANGUAGE CENTRE © 2014 - 2015

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.